Singapore_Pics

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A visit to my assigned company!

Guys, i went to davao light and power company last June 28, 2008 for a Human Resource Department interview. It was a great and breath-taking experience because i go alone and took all the processes by myself. But though i made it myself, i enjoyed listening from an officer who shares ideas on how the company is worked out specifically human resource department. It was a day of realization about the importance of human as a main resource of a certain company.

The discussion made me value each employee in their specific task all the more. It also challenged me to devote more and focus on my studies to be one of the "resources" in the future.

Now, we need to be serious in our studies so that we will be responsible, good and with a high standard employee in an industry.

God bless!

No comments: