Singapore_Pics

Thursday, October 1, 2009

eye-opener (lines I like that I got from the news after the ondoy tragedy)

"We are always reacting to crisis. It bothered me when I saw these reports and pictures and people are saying it's an act of God. It's not. It's us not following the plans and proposals." (undisciplined)

SAVE MOTHER EARTH!

“I realized that material things are nothing; they have no value. You can lose them and replace them. Life is more precious. Once lost, wala na, hindi na maibabalik. I used to be secretive and sensitive. After that nightmare on Sept. 26, my outlook in life has changed. I look at life differently now. Life is short, every moment is precious. Enjoy it to the fullest with your loved ones because you can never tell kung kelan ka mawawala.”

LIVE EACH DAY AS IF IT WERE YOUR LAST!

IF I CHANGE, EVERYTHING CHANGES!
IF YOU CHANGE, EVERYTHING CHANGES!
IF WE CHANGE, EVERYTHING CHANGES!

THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR US!

GOD BLESS THE PHILIPPINES!

4 comments:

Maryaribekah said...

correct jetterz!

p.s. natandog ra gyud ka, gi-update najd nimo imo blogs.hehehe =) visit npd q usep nextwik, i'll c u agen s tambayan ha? hehehe.

Jethro Querubin said...

ahehe.. okie.. no probs.. laag lng didto

Miss Yanny said...

AMEN!

Hmm. Ipost-diay nako akuang Book review/Reaction Paper (hahaha) sa Anagkazo sunod. hehehe. :)

Jez said...

There is hope, as long as there are people willing to change :)